Friday, January 24, 2014

2014 Redux…in pencil…just in case!

imageSome changes from what we thought back in October!

I guess this year is the year of the bike…only one repeat event TDBB, although this time the 70 mile ride which is enjoyable rather than the 100 which is just plain brutal!

So no IMSG! This year I managed to get 3 weeks more training that last year so I should actually be ready to go there by 2019!

L’Etape California is riding the last stage of the Amgen Tour of California, the route is to be announced but I expect it to be hilly!

Honeymoon, a week mountain biking in Moab, UT…should be a blast

Only one Tri this year, Vineman so that’s my summer A race followed by the 12 hours of Temecula in November…something very new! TribeccaTO can sit and watch me go by every hour as she tapers for IMAZ!

But as you can see…it’s all in pencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.