Monday, September 27, 2010

QuadCast Episode 39; Running again

So this week I am back out on the road…running! Yes I seem to be out of the woods with my leg and you join me during a 3 hour long run. I’ve been pretty much on the bench for two weeks and I would never recommend to anyone to do that but I kinda (hopefully) knew that I could pull it off and I kinda sorts do!

I discuss my training…that takes about 10 seconds and give you a quick equipment run down. I also reflect on actions or beliefs talking louder than words, it’s all good stuff! Oh and an ice bath!

My what did you eat blog can be found at http:i8this.blogspot.com

Intro and outro music is Dirty Devil by The Otherside and the main track is Vertigo by U2

Please feel free to leave any comments on this shownotes site and I would really love it if you would post a review on iTunes.

You can listen to the podcast through iTunes by clicking here or download it by clicking here.

Thanks for listening!